This is a baby quilt made for Marieke's upcoming arrival. The colors come from the wallpaper that is going in the nursery. It has been on the to-do list for a few months, but with the baby shower this coming weekend, I ended up having to just bang it out. I started Sunday afternoon and finished Tuesday evening. Woohoo! I was really happy when it was time to lay it out and the quilt cover was almost exactly the size of the batting. I need to practice sewing the binding on more. I use a machine because it's easier and faster, but I've still got to work on my technique some. I don't think the baby will mind much, though. Hopefully I'll have enough time to whip up a few more baby accessories with the leftover fabrics.